Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars
These Taste Just LIke Cheese Cakes, but cut into Very Rich Bars.
Serves: 16 (2″) Bars
- 1 favorite sugar cookie recipe, or 1 (17.5 oz) pkg sugar cookie mix in a pouch, by betty crocker
- 1 sm box(4 serving size) french vanilla instant pudding
- 2 Tbsp brn sugar ( packed)
- 1 stick melted butter= 1/2 cup
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 2 eggs + plus 3 yolks
- 2 pkg (8oz) cream cheese @ room temp.
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/2 c white granulated sugar
- 2/3 c optional: toffee bits, ( pulverized in a blender or food processor)
Preheat Oven @ 350
Spray 9 X 13 baking pan with cooking spray
In Med. bowl mix, cookie mix
Melted Butter, together.
Add; 1 Tsp vanilla, and 1 egg, blend with a spoon.
When dough begins to come together, Use your hands to Knead the dough then form into a ball.
Press dough into your Baking dish, and slightly up the sides
In another Large Bowl, using your Mixer,
Beat @ Room temp. Cream cheese, Sugar, Sour Cream, and the remaining egg and 3 Yolks,
add 2 tsp vanilla, Beat Until Smooth and creamy.
Spread this cream cheese Mixture over top of the Cookie Dough in your pan.
BAKE 25-30 min. til center is set.
While bars are Baking;
Pulverize the toffee Bits in Blender,
Sprinkle Immediately over Dish as removed from the Oven and still Hot.
Let Cool . . 30-45 min
Cover then place in refer at least 3 hrs or Over Night.
Cut into 2-3 inch bars to serve.